We will be having the Co-Ed Paintball trip at OSG Paintball (www.osgpaintball.com). The group reservation is from 9:00am- 4:00pm for a full day of paintball. Cost is $35.00 per person this includes the following:
- Paintball Gun and Hopper
- Easy Fill compressed Air Tank(Comes full)
- Unlimited Air Fills for the Entire Day
- No FOG Thermal Mask
- 100 Paintballs
- Pack to hold additional paintballs
- Chest Protectors available for no extra charge
- Admission to all 11 fields
If we have 20 or more people at the field, they will drop the admission cost to $25.00 per person. There is a 10% Military Discount with military ID.
Also, throughout the day you will need to purchase more paintballs. The last couple years, participants pooled funds to purchase paint to share. The cost of paint is below:
- 100 Rounds - $5.00
- 500 Rounds - $20.00
- 1000 Rounds - $40.00
- 2000 Rounds -$70.00(Case) (If our group buys 4 or more cases of paint in the day, the price per case drops to $60.00)
- Dress in layers and dress to be in the woods
- Bring bug spray
- Pack a lunch and drinks if you do not want to purchase lunch on-site
The Fine Print:
- Travel details to come.... we generally meet somewhere in Keene and all drive the 1.5 hour trip in a caravan.
- Players between the ages of 10 and 18 must be with a guardian. No players under 10 will be permitted
- Every player must sign a waiver before being allowed to play. The waiver can be found on OSG Paintball’s webpage at https://www.vantora.com/paintball/osgpaintball/waiver/mobile.asp.
- Our group name is CLF Paintball.
- Participants must sign up below.
Sign Up Here:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Deacon Jonathan. DeaconJonathan@CLFChurch.com